Nexiped® 10/5 mg
Esomeprazole (as magnesium trihydrate) 10/5 mg
Delayed Release Granules for Oral Suspension
Nexiped is used to treat the following conditions:
- A condition called “gastroesophageal reflux disease” (GERD).
- Ulcers which are infected with bacteria called ‘Helicobacter pylori’ (Nexiped in combination with antibiotics)
- Once-daily dosing
- No refrigeration needed
- Can be used for children who may have difficulty swallowing pills
- Esomeprazole Packets are the only PPI that is FDA-approved for use in infants as young as 1 month old
- The same manufacturing process as Nexium® Packets
- Bioequivalent to Nexium® Packets
- Active ingredients is provided by an international reputable supplier
- No artificial sweetener such as saccharin sodium
- Safety profile in children
Warnings and precautions
Do not take Nexiped:
- If you are allergic to esomeprazole, other similar proton pump inhibitors, or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are taking a medicine containing nelfinavir (used to treat HIV infection).
If any of the following happen to you while you are taking Nexiped, you should talk to your doctor immediately:
- Excessive weight loss for no reason
- stomach pain or indigestion.
- Frequent vomiting
- problems swallowing.
- blood vomit or blood-stained faeces
Before taking Nexiped talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have
- severe liver problems, severe kidney problems.
- skin reaction after treatment with a medicine similar to Nexiped that reduces stomach acid.
Trustable infants Iron Food supplements