1%Centella asiatica extract
- Superficial 1st and 2nd degree burns,
- Local skin ulcers, decubitus ulcers,
- Radio-epidermitis treatment after radiotherapy,
- Accelerates the healing process of wounds and burns,
- Repairs irritated skin,
- Suitable for treating sunburn
- After waxing, laser
- It is a cream recommended to moisturize dry skin.
Contains unique ingredients such as centella asiatica plant extract
- Help increase skin collagen
- Disinfectant for wounds and burns
- Soothes damaged skin with anti-inflammatory properties
- Help to repair the scar and increase the speed of its healing
- prevents excess flesh around the damaged area
NOTICE: For scar (scar) and keloid (extra flesh) in the active phase: use directly on the wound and the method of use is based on clinical experience. Up to 6 months or until the scar or skin damage is healed
- The first three months of pregnancy
- Allergic to ingredients of the product
- Open wound
· In superinfected lesions (a new infection occurs when you have an unhealed infection in case of development)· Do not apply Colacent® to your eyes or to tissues that tend to get wet
Warnings and precautions
- For external use only
- Ask a doctor before use if you have a vaginal discharge, rectal bleeding, diaper rash.
- Do not begin to use any other hydrocortisone product unless you have consulted a doctor.
- breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using the medicine. There is no information about the use of MADECASSOL during breastfeeding.